<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36628939?origin\x3dhttp://issa-belle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



islands
I don't have to leave anymore. What I have is right here. Spend my nights and days before.
Searching the world for what's right here. Underneath and unexplored. Islands and cities I have looked.
Here I saw Something I couldn't over look. I am yours now. So now I don't ever have to leave.
I've been found out. So now I'll never explore. See what I've done.
That bridge is on fire. Going back to where I've been. I'm froze by desire. No need to leave.
Where would I be. IF this were to go under. It's a risk I'd take. I'm froze by desire. As if a choice I'd make.
I am yours now. So now I don't ever have to leave. I've been found out. So now I'll never explore.
So now I'll never explore.


Tuesday, January 02, 2007, 1:47 PM

i can't believe it, one frickin' day before sec 1 and i caught the fuckin' flu. nothing major though, it just makes me feel like crap right now. and yes, panadol rocks!!!!!!!!!! -_-'''
my mum is on another crazed plant spending spree and just returned with 5, no wait 6 new pots of orchids. did i mention she loves orchids? i packed my new school bag( ha! finally a new one after 4 years) and bought new stationery!!!!!! i love the smell of pencils in the morning.......lol.
crazy spring-cleaning yesterday. tired me out so much, plus the fact that i was home alone( parents off to golf, sister out with friend, auntie out too) was dragged to a new year dinner with relatives yesterday, was very boring, no one to talk to. amused myself with my mum's phone. (pathetic huh?)
i don't know what cca i will choose because i'm sian of violin already, lost touch of tennis and not very artistically talented. so i might as well just join the angklung ensemble and slack.