
I know I said hiatus. But whatever. I need to get this out. Angry post ahead. Watch out.
I know I'm inadequate and can never ever match up, but why the hell do you have to shove that fact in my face? I mean, I know you might not mean it, or maybe you do, I don't know, but sometimes its alot better if you could just NOT SAY ANYTHING.
Cos' really, the situation is so screwed up right now that putting me down isn't gonna help. I get that she was a whole lot better than me. I know that. But you don't have to keep going on and on about "why can't you be more like her?".
I get that you want me to be better, to live up to your insane expctations, but what if I fall short? That totally doesn't give you the right to rag on me and point out how sucky I was compared to her. So stop trying to turn me into something I'm not cos' I'm my own person and I like it that way. It sucks that it's come to this cos' I really, really didn't think that you would ever become this person that you are now.
-end angry post-
I really need someone to talk to. My reliance on the internet is getting kinda scary. 0.0
On another note, I find it strangely disturbing yet amusing that certain relatives of mine are actually reading my blog. Some, and I won't name who, *coughyenneecough*, on a daily basis. Makes me I guess, a bit more conscious about what I'm posting. But, haha, wouldn't it be SO amusing if I posted something, let's say, about me going to run away from home or something? :D They'd freak and tell my mum who'd probably lock me in the house and throw away the key.